Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday

Extended weather analogies to depict emotional/physical states rarely work, I wrote on one student paper. I underlined rarely three times.

Chronological ordering (i.e. Mon., Tues., etc.) makes for a weak organizing principle, I wrote on another. Can you find something more compelling?

It feels like you're hiding something, I wrote on a third. Spit it out! Coyness is not a very flattering trait for an essayist.

Hmm...maybe I should stop reading now...who knows which of my other dirty habits I'll unveil?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

hahaha oops!

Anonymous said...

This is getting interestinger and interestinger.

Townes Elwood Keeth said...

Dang Lady...what is up with you? Are you okay? Should I be worried? Or excited? Or both? Or neither?

Nicole Callihan said...

Just end of the semester nuttiness. I'm good, good, good, just gotta crank these essays out, and I'll be sitting on a cloud. Nothing like summer to make a teacher happy!

Jillian said...

Let me repeat, there is NOTHING like summer to make a teacher happy!