Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Recent Keyword Activity

I'm often befuddled by the keyword activity that lands strangers from Urbana to Ukistan right here on the pages of The Blue Pitcher. You'd be amazed how many (hundreds of) 4 a.m. hits I get for "Sexy UPS men."
Not to be undone by "sexy pitcher."
Imagine wanting this:And getting this:
But they're not all sexy. This morning there was "Roses are Red AND fat AND blue"
and "Irish joke twin brother."But my favorite has to be this one that I've gotten not once but twice (notice the ALL CAPS):

PAST LIVES DEAD HUSBAND WEEPING WILLOW

I've put it in my pipe; I'm smoking it, and, heck, I still don't know what to do with it.

2 comments:

margot said...

if it helps, recent keyword activity for my blog includes:
"i've lost my mind" and "the world's biggest fries"

Joe Hefner said...

I've never noticed that before...but mine included: "You did not fare so well" and "www.oliviabirdsall.com"

Hopefully they found it...