Friday, February 1, 2008

Ear Inn Reading Saturday @ 3 p.m.

Gonna be in Soho tomorrow afternoon?
Swing by the Ear Inn for a cold pint of brewsky, a chili dog and a reading I've put together.
I gave ten of my favorite writers ten words.
Their job: to write a piece that can be read in under five minutes.
Cold day; hot words. Don't miss it.

Readers: Nat Bennet, Katie Berg, David Buuck, Stephanie Hopkins, Andrea Luttrell, Dawn Lundy Martin, Becca Myers, Sanjana Nair, Dan Rosenberg and Christopher Wall.

326 Spring Street, west of Greenwich Street

5 comments:

Joe Hefner said...

ah Callihan...I wish I could be there.

little miss mel said...

ah, bummer. would love to be able to come see you and your students. what a treat that would be.

what a great little place. such character.

best of luck!

margot said...

i'm gonna try to come!

mamabird said...

i wish!

Sloan said...

so deeply, deeply sad i'm not there. please take & post some pictures. and say hey for me.