Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still Life with Brooklyn's Mala Yoga

Three of my favorite women in the world (and, incidentally, the most talented yoga teachers I've ever worked with) opened up a new studio just a stone's throw away. Put down whatever you are doing, and go there now.

The luminous and lyrical Angela Clark:
The very wise and very hilarious Christina Hatgis:The extremely enviable pigeon of a classmate:The inimitable, intelligent and strikingly sincere Stephanie Creaturo:And don't be surprised if you see someone familiar:
Ah yes, even the Blue Pitcher gets her Zen on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been working on that arm stand for weeks. i know that isn't very zen of me to be like weeks! oh my lord! weeks! cause, you know, it could take months or seasons or some such other time like catastrophe but really, weeks?!

ya know.
diana

margot said...

OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is so cool!!!! you're even crazier than i am!
granted i'm in beginner yoga and am not quite yet the master of a downward dog, therefore the blue pitcher shots in my class would NOT be nearly as cool. this is amazing!!!!!!!

margot said...

look at my blog!!!!!