Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Breeze (noun)

[Sometimes I think life would be more enjoyable if I stopped writing about it and started simply living it. In those moments, I reason that if my only self-imposed obligation was to be present I'd be able to understand the clouds differently; I'd hear Eva's laugh more clearly; I'd really feel these breezes that keep blowing, that I keep telling her about, Ocean breeze, I say, or, hot summer breeze, or this is what the wind feels like in Oklahoma. Sometimes, I wonder if writing--and perhaps even speaking--removes us from where we are or delivers us where we want to be.

Other times, I eat a square of chocolate, brush my teeth then crawl in bed and read.]

2 comments:

drjalepeno said...

Go chocolate....bittersweet, of course.....

audrey said...

Hello good day to you!

I’ve read your blog and find it very much interesting. Can you do me a favor? Can I ask you to post my link in your blogroll/sidebar? In return with that I’ll write an article for you which are related to your blog. In this way, we both can benefit since there would probably more visitors in your blog and mine as well. It would be my pleasure if you will accept my request. Thanks in advance!

Keyword: Study Languages
URL: http://www.study-languages.com

Best regards,
Audrey Morales